Last 10 updates below. Please note that all changes/updates to the 630i Collective are noted on this page.
April 7, 2017 - Thoughts:
- March 12, 2018:
- Workbench Nostalgia: [ßeta Workbench 3.1.x] Added this new ßeta version of the AmigaOS (currently in beta testing) developed by Thomas Richter and Olaf Barthel via Hyperion Entertainment. Thanks to Ignacio Gully for providing me with this interesting update information.
- Blue Thunder:
[Tidbits/Full-Motion Amiga Video Game. Contributed by Ignacio Gulley.
- September 8, 2017 - Thoughts: [Pornography: Confession, Healing, and Contention] The tough, but true opposite side of the coin. Updated what I believe to be truths that you'll never hear anyone in the church openly talk about in regards to pornography's draw and addiction.
- June 28, 2017 - Thoughts:
- [Tension Points] Some minor text cleanup, and added an image of W.C. Fields to augment the introduction.
[Pornography: Confession, Healing, and Contention/Compassion, porn, and the church] Renamed from "Compassion: The missing component" to this broader subtitle, and updated with a new quote and list of topics I personally believe the church should be addressing from the pulpit.
February 15, 2017 - Blue Thunder: [Tidbits/Commercials] Added this new section with a short 36-second WANG commercial featuring a slightly-modified Blue Thunder (makes its appearance 25 seconds in). Thanks to Ed Duca for spotting and contributing this!
January 7, 2017 - Workbench Nostalgia: [CDTV] Added a beta screenshot of the CDTV bootscreen, and a note regarding "upside down" flash memory boards in early CDTV developer units. Also updated Cloanto Corporation's name and URL. Once again, thanks to Cloanto's M.C. Battilana for the helpful additions and corrections.
October 19, 2016 - Thoughts: [Biblical Sexuality/Masturbation: My study, Pastor Ed Martin's study] Added this long overdue, special two-perspective section. My sincere thanks again to Pastor Ed Martin for the most biblical, objective exposition on this topic I've ever read, and for granting me permission to repost it. Pastor Ed is the first person I'm aware of to speak in-depth biblical truth to this topic without also catering to personal bias or opinion.
October 7, 2016 - Blue Thunder:
May 5, 2016 - Thoughts:
- [Biblical Sexuality/Sexuality and the church] Added a (non-exhaustive) list of topics I personally believe the church should be addressing from the pupit.
[Tension Points] Added a new point entitled "Unbelievers using God's power?"
March 2, 2016 - Blue Thunder:
[Tidbits/Sleeping bag] Added photos of a Blue Thunder sleeping bag. Contributed by Curtis Gropp.
- [Respecting Women/Sobering Times] Added a sobering reflection on street harassment's damage to marital intimacy from a wife and marriage blogger. Reposted with permission both from the author, Keelie (of Love Hope Adventure) and the web host, Bonny of OysterBed7.