- GadTools is now font-sensitive—as a result, all Prefs editors and other system tools are now font-sensitive.
- You can now select or specify specific output devices in the Printer preferences (no longer limited to the Serial or Parallel devices).
- Workbench Prefs now allows you to customize the Workbench title with various variables.
- A new system icon programs can request that iconifies windows (used by most system tools, including the console and all Prefs.)
- A new Shell command that lists the command history (kept by the Shell; not the console).
- Reaction classes are in development.