The last 10 updates are listed below. Please note that all changes/updates to the old Dell 630i Collective are noted on this page.
- January 17, 2023 — Warp 4060: Added notes on the new Warp Firmware Pack v1.400 that was released on Sunday.
- December 12, 2022 — Warp 4060: Added notes on the new Warp Firmware Pack v1.300 that was released Saturday morning. The Specifications page will be updated in the next few days to reflect the changes and additions. Added a preliminary list (also to the Specifications page, "USB Ports" section) of USB flash drives, keyboards, mice and a game controller that Warp users find work well with Warp USB.
- December 4, 2022 — Warp 4060: Posted some new details from CS-Lab warp Discord user and betatester NineX (and another note from Cizar) regarding the upcoming Warp Firmware Pack v1.300 (still in beta testing).
- December 3, 2022 — Warp 4060: Posted some news from Cizar: "... The new software [firmware v1.300] improves system stability when copying large amounts of files. MP3 is no longer played by ARM and it will not be played in the future it will be implemented completely differently. ... So the decoding will be done by ARM, only the data will be copied by Motorola." [Cizar, Discord/CS-Lab Warp#warp1260]
- November 11, 2022 — Warp 4060: Posted news from Discord user "DiskDoctor" — he received an e-mail from CS-Lab stating that both the Scandoubler and WiFi (firmware support) will be available in the first quarter of next year. (source: DiskDoctor, Discord/CS-Lab Warp#warp1260)
- October 19, 2022 — ZZ9000 Compendium: The latest (October 19, 2022) firmware and driver release for all ZZ9000-supported Amigas is v1.12.1. Note: FW 1.12 had a slowdown bug that was fixed in FW 1.12.1 on 2022-10-19.
- July 25, 2022 — Warp 4060: Posted an update to the News/Updates page from Warp Discord admin Peter containing assorted photos and MP4 videos of his visit to CS-Labs.
- June 21, 2022 — Blue Thunder/Tidbits: Added a new three-view drawing contributed by Artur Kredovitz.
- June 2, 2022 — Warp 4060: Posted an update from Peter that the first of the new Warp 1260 production batch is now shipping: "Hey, guys. You will be happy to hear that the first Warps [Warp 1260 cards] from the new batch are being shipped and their new owners contacted! :)" (Peter, Discord/CS-Lab Warp#general)
- May 3, 2022 — ZZ9000 Compendium: The latest (May 3, 2022) firmware and driver release for all ZZ9000-supported Amigas is v1.11; primarily an updated support release for the ZZ9000AX audio module.