The last 10 updates are listed below. Please note that all changes/updates to the old Dell 630i Collective are noted on this page.
- May 8, 2023 — Blue Thunder: Added original photographer credit (Lee Stringer) and brief background to photographs of one of the R/C models used in the movie to the Behind the scenes section. Many thanks to Lee Stringer!
- April 24, 2023 — Workbench Nostalgia: Added a note regarding the Beta Workbench 1.2 gamma 1 press release discovered by LocalH to the Beta Workbench 1.2 page.
- April 2, 2023 — Warp 4060: Posted two updates from CS-Lab Warp Discord admin Peter regarding scandoubler development to the News-Updates page.
- March 25, 2023 — ZZ9000 Compendium: The latest (March 24, 2023) firmware and driver release for all ZZ9000-supported Amigas is v1.13.
- February 18, 2023 — Warp 4060: Added good news from Cizar (as of February 15th): 50 FPGAs are on their way to him from Mouser, allowing him to assemble more Warp 1260 and/or Warp 1240 cards. Also added encouraging news from Peter (CS-Lab Discord admin): Official news on the Warp Scandoubler should be coming soonTM.
- January 17, 2023 — Warp 4060: Added notes on the new Warp Firmware Pack v1.400 that was released on Sunday.
- December 12, 2022 — Warp 4060: Added notes on the new Warp Firmware Pack v1.300 that was released Saturday morning. The Specifications page will be updated in the next few days to reflect the changes and additions. Added a preliminary list (also to the Specifications page, "USB Ports" section) of USB flash drives, keyboards, mice and a game controller that Warp users find work well with Warp USB.
- December 4, 2022 — Warp 4060: Posted some new details from CS-Lab warp Discord user and betatester NineX (and another note from Cizar) regarding the upcoming Warp Firmware Pack v1.300 (still in beta testing).
- December 3, 2022 — Warp 4060: Posted some news from Cizar: "... The new software [firmware v1.300] improves system stability when copying large amounts of files. MP3 is no longer played by ARM and it will not be played in the future it will be implemented completely differently. ... So the decoding will be done by ARM, only the data will be copied by Motorola." [Cizar, Discord/CS-Lab Warp#warp1260]
- November 11, 2022 — Warp 4060: Posted news from Discord user "DiskDoctor" — he received an e-mail from CS-Lab stating that both the Scandoubler and WiFi (firmware support) will be available in the first quarter of next year. (source: DiskDoctor, Discord/CS-Lab Warp#warp1260)