If you can answer any of the following questions, or have screenshots matching the descriptions listed below, please contact me. Thanks!
Do you have any of the original disks below? If so, please let me know—I'm interested in buying them. In addition to the original GVP T-Rexx II "A4060DT Rev 1.01" disk, I'm also looking for all Workbench 1.4 diskettes (or ADF images) of: Alpha 14, 15, 16, 18, and Betas 1 through 4 (examples below; click for larger view):
Thanks to the work of Chris Edwards (spurred on by Jonathan Wickett), the contents of Commodore's previously elusive A3000T-040 68040 Support Library disk (P/N: 370173-03) below are now available as an ADF!
It contains 68040.library v37.10 (8.26.92) and a simple script to copy it to LIBS:, as well as a public domain "CPUSpeed" utility:
- Beta 1.0: Was AmigaOS v0.7 released at the Consumer Electronics Show (C.E.S.)? Did it come supplied with Textcraft development v1.5 (6/24/85), and GraphiCraft v27 release 06 by Arktronics Corporation?
- Release 1.0: Complete version/revision numbers for Release 1.0 Kickstart and Workbench (v30.??).
- Release 1.3.4:
- Disk part numbers for Workbench and Extras disks.
- Did Commodore completely skip v35 numbering in their OS code?
- Beta 1.4 (early): Screenshot(s) of the Amiga 2000 Prefs icon.
Notes of interest:
- Chris Young pointed out that there is a drawer in the root of the Amiga DevCD 2.1 with no icon, called "ea". Inside here, there is another drawer called "st" etc., in order to spell out "easter egg". Within this, there is a program called "Robocity", which runs a little animation. There are also three small tools by Olaf Barthel, which add specific icons to files, arrange icons and create AmigaGuides.
- Andrew Bell pointed out a link written by Andy Finkel regarding the AmigaOS predecessor "CAOS".